2017 Stats Toolkit “IEOC GIVE AWAY”
Take advantage of the Stats Toolkit “IEOC Give Away”
NFPA members that have a registered Stats Toolkit account by June 16, 2017, will be entered in a drawing to receive a 50% discount on their 2017 IEOC registration. If the winner has already registered for the 2017 IEOC, a 50% refund of the registration fee paid will be applied.
What is NFPA’s Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC)?
NFPA’s premier economic event that offers hard data and expert analysis for everyone in the fluid power supply chain. A conference like no other, this year’s event will offer content that examines…
- Economics – Popular economists bringing you the latest insights into today’s global marketplace.
- Industry – Industry experts offering you in-depth forecasts for key fluid power customer markets.
- Technology – Discover technology breakthroughs likely to impact the fluid power supply chain for years to come.
- Networking – Opportunities to network with industry peers to make the right connections for your business.
The IEOC is scheduled for August 15-16 in Wheeling, Illinois.
To register for the IEOC/for more information, CLICK HERE
NFPA's Stats Toolkit
The Stats Toolkit is the next generation of statistical tools offered by NFPA and available exclusively to our members. This cloud-based statistical toolkit replaces our ever popular Excel-based Stats Toolkit and retains many of the core functions users highly value.
NFPA’s Stats Toolkit continues to expand our members’ economic view of their company and our industry by combining NFPA data sources with popular analytical tools. An intuitive interface, easy setup process, and ability to save analysis configuration allow users to benchmark company performance, automate time-consuming calculations, conduct industry analysis, identify leading indicators and create custom forecasts with simple point-and-click menu options while generating graphs and hard data that can be easily transferred to other reports, presentations, and files.
Toolkit applications include:
- Market Trends - analyze an unlimited number of data series to identify trends and benchmark performance.
- Market Share - identify company/product market share and industry segmentation.
- Correlation Analysis - use lead/lag relationships to discover leading indicators and recognize trend relationships.
- US Forecasting - create domestic shipment and order projections using a customer market weight allocation model.
- Global Forecasting - create domestic shipment and order projections using a country/region weight allocation model.
NFPA membership and participation in NFPA’s Confidential Shipment Statistics (CSS) program are required to be eligible to access the Stats Toolkit. Limited access to the toolkit is available to those NFPA members not eligible to participate in the CSS program.
Questions and problems should be directed to Eric Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-778-3372. Eric Armstrong also offers a free Toolkit Review Webinar for those individuals who would like a detailed walk-through of this valuable tool.